Founded in 1906 by Wilhelm Meyer with the main activity being Jewellery
and Optics as sideline. Acquired by A.G.J. Hübner in 1939 and continued
as such until 1986 when second generation K.W.F. Hübner converted the
business to specialised professional optometry activities, assisted by
partner R.R. Hermanus and a host of fully qualified supporting staff.
Klaus W F Hübner (left) Bsc (Hons), FCOptom (London), FOA (SA), CAS (Newenco), HPCSA, HPCNA Registered Optometrist and Contact Lens Practitioner.